My friend came up with his top 10 ways to know you're addicted to WoW. I thought it was funny and figured others could possibly add to the list.Big ups to Marlin's unnamed friend for the list, and now it's time to open the floor to you all to add to it. What are your signs of addiction? Remember people, there are only 12 Steps to recovery -- and if we could only find a tank and a healer we could all get through them together.
Top 10 ways to know you play too much World of Warcraft:
- 10. You try to book a vacation in Azeroth.
- 9. You've ever planned to "raid" another department.
- 8. You consider work assignments "quests" and expect items and XP for completing them.
- 7. You have ever challenged a co-worker to a duel.
- 6. You want your paycheck in gold, silver and copper.
- 5. Your character is killed by a higher ranking enemy so you take a week off to "extract vengeance".
- 4. You have ever called in sick because your character died and you are in "mourning".
- 3. You have ever tried "hearthing" to escape work.
- 2. You've ever mistaken your supervisor for a class trainer and demanded new skills.
- 1. You refuse to answer to anything other than your WoW character's name.
Don't forget to send us your questions for next week -- hit us up at ask AT wowinsider DOT com.