Joystiq got their hands on two of Capcom's biggest upcoming titles at the Capcom Gamer's Day and their impressions are generally a mixed bag. They find faults in both titles, but really only praise Treasure Island Z. Personally, we're probably more invested in the upcoming Umbrella Chronicles, what with us being Resident Evil nuts and all, but after reading more about Project Island Z, we're finding the game's incredible amount of gesture-based controls to be intriguing.
Head past the post break below for the two trailers from Gamer's Day, then hit the Joystiq links for each of the hands-on pieces.
Read - Joystiq hands-on: Project Treasure Island Z
Read - Joystiq hands-on: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19