Describing Capcom's latest trailer for its Resident Evil 4 Wii port as corny would be an understatement. It would be more appropriate to liken the video to Iowa, the biggest corn producer in the United States. You could even describe the advertisement as Centeot himself, the Mayan god of corn. The corniness of this RE4 promotional clip runs so deep, it should come on a cob.
Playing the game with the Wii remote and nunchuck looks great, but we really can't get over the bad acting. We're not sure if this is the worst video we've seen all week, or the most wonderful! Jump past the post break to see the trailer in all its glory.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19