You've got a tractor beam to pull stuff around, too. You can link cells together to create a sort of shield using this. Uh... other than that, it sounds like a pretty straightforward arcade shooter. You do have some timed battles where you survive for a certain time while fending off this or that, or getting rid of everything within a certain period of time, but the fact remains: you shoot stuff, you don't die, you'll probably win.
It seems somehow different, though. Details are scarce, but there's just something oddly alluring about this game. It comes with a medical journal to explain what each object is -- so there's something strategic at work behind the scenes. But what?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25