Reader Tiger, who we all know loves working with GlovePIE (as evidenced by his work with Rez, Panzer Dragoon and House of the Dead 3), has made another script, implementing Wiimote controls into the PC port of Biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4). Tiger's even gone ahead and matched the button mapping we reported on a few days ago, making his controls almost perfect to that of the Wii version due out (except for one flaw due to the limitations of the PC port of the game). Tiger has the script available for download via his site and also assures us he is working on adding sensor bar support.
Check past the post break for the videos of this in action.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19