So good that a port to the Wii would be a natural choice for Artificial Studios, the developers behind the title. Jeremy Stieglitz, president, thinks just like us as he confirmed in an interview with Eurogamer that they are currently looking at other systems to bring their title to. Jeremy said they "would love to bring Monster Madness to other platforms. We're definitely looking into possible PS3 and Wii versions, but I can't say anything definite just yet."
Sounds good to us, but we've played it. For those of you who haven't played it, check out the Wiki (you can also visit the official site here) and let us know what you think!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19