Beyond improved controls and alternative track designs, players will be able to create their own campaigns and use their own MP3s for music. The Disruptor weapon, made famous in Wipeout XL is gone and instead replaced with a few new weapons that affect your game by screwing with your HUD or setting your engine ablaze.
Downloadable content will be making a return and if it's anything like Wipeout Pure's, we'll have months worth of content to look forward to past launch.
[Via PSP Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15