Ours sure doesn't. But that hasn't stopped Firstsing Co. from manufacturing this bad boy you see above, as they assume many are worried about cooling solutions for their Wii. Personally, our Wii has only become hot during one time and even then it wasn't so much so as to need a cooling fan. Simply turning the console off did the trick for us.
Do you feel your Wii needs a cooling fan?
[Via Crunch Gear]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19