Our father stands little chance against the might of the man who trained Batman, gave Darth Vader his training wheels, exhaustively researched sexuality and is destined to become the president of the United States. Neeson's also "absolutely amazing to work with," according to Fallout 3's executive producer, Todd Howard. "This role was written with Liam in mind, and provides the dramatic tone for the entire game."
Neeson, who hopefully survives a bit longer than Patrick Stewart did in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, adds that it was a pleasure sharing his voice with Bethesda and that he hopes "the fans of the franchise and the game will be excited by the results." If not, we'll just have to beat up your father ourselves.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360