Regarding Spore's delay, EA's recently-returned CEO John Riccitiello said that though it might come out at the end of the fiscal year, it is more likely to be pushed until the following quarter, which puts the release date sometime before July 1, 2008.
The Spielberg Wii project is said to join other Army of Two, SKATE, EA Playground and Boogie as original IPs being released this fiscal year. In terms of quantity of release, EA said that they are planning around 20-23 games for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, 10-13 for Nintendo DS and 10-13 for the Wii.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19