Poor little Sim guy. So cute. So tiny. And yet, so alone in a crowd of loathsome miniature tormenters with nothing better to do than laugh at him for falling on his face. Shouldn't these people be out sprucing up the city? No wonder they had to bring you in on the job -- the other townspeople are obviously empty-headed wastrels who refuse to lift a finger toward the betterment of their town.
Luckily for the guy in the hat, those cobblestones look more like marshmallows than anything else. He'll be up for his revenge in no time! Those girls better run.
We've got several new shots from MySims and have tucked them away in Wii Fanboy's very first gallery, along with some older shots, for your viewing pleasure.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19