In terms of price, Svensson said that they will likely be identical for both platforms. "We're offering the same value as far as the type of content, so it only stands to reason," he said. "If the timing's the same, and if the content is the same, pricing should probably be the same."
Svensson added that multplatform releases, even in the real of downloadable content, would be Capcom's primary focus, but that console-specific content might happen. "Are there exclusive content deals that could be struck? Possibly," he said.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360