Now would be the ideal time to compare EA to The Incredible Hulk in one of your slightly aloof forum debates on the death of innovation in the gaming industry. If there's one thing the gigantic publisher and mass churner is saying in the above video, it's "EA SMASH!" The teaser seems to indicate that the next Need for Speed title (no platform specified) will feature extravagant damage modeling, as well as an array of enormous balloons -- the former is likely the one EA intended to highlight.
Car damage would be a logical addition to the franchise in its current state, though if it wasn't for the Need for Speed branding in the trailer, we might have gotten it confused with EA's other smashing success, Burnout. We'll find out more on May 31st.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360