"First and foremost our experience level on the 360 is much higher, having gone through the development of GRAW and GRAW2 multiplayer," he said. "The second factor is that the installed base is much larger, which translates to a greater opportunity for a wider audience to experience the game."
True Soldier will use the GRAW2 engine but will remain in the first-person view. The game allows for 16-player online co-op over eight missions as well as a Competitive Training mode, where you can choose from 1 of 3 target ranges for a 16-player match to see who can hit the most targets. "CT is also a great place for Clans to hang out and get some practice in before a big match," he said.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03