The Halo 3 branded Zune comes packed with some exclusive content, including a Red vs. Blue video that you can't possibly see anywhere else. Oops, except the internets. Thoughtful YouTuber NitroFrost ripped the video and uploaded it for all the world to see.
The ultimate slap in the face will be folks watching this on their video iPods, completely Zune-less. Thankfully Microsoft and Bungie didn't outfit the Master Chief with one of these things in the new game ... yet.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Zune HD