Shadowrun, like an episode of Ugly Betty, is proof that underneath it all is something worth getting to know, but not something worth getting for more than $20. Still, judging from reviews, this could be a way to get folks to spend their money, officially, on the much debated Halo 2 Vista port.
Regardless of whichever way you see it: $40 bucks for Halo 2 Vista or a free copy of Shadowrun, there seems to be a loser somewhere in this scenario.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03