According to Gamasutra, the game will be heavy on the motion controls, allowing players to control the dragon's movement and powers through a unique "two-handed" control configuration. The title is an arcade-style hack 'n slash, according to D3 PA VP & COO (OMG! BFF TTYL) Yoji Takenaka, and will feature an original story by Richard A. Knaak, best known for the DragonLance series, as well as a number of Diablo and Warcraft novels.
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire will be released sometime in the fall. Check out the trailer embedded after the break (thanks, Enycma).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19