Meet the Object Locative Environment Coordinate System: the heart of Echochrome.
Developed by Japanese designer Jun Fujiki, his OLE Coordinate System is directly inspired by the famous paintings of M.C. Escher, going on to say that his program allows users to "create and experience their own Escher-esque worlds." The concept of eye tricks is the fundamental core of the OLE Coordinate System, making it so objects drawn at one angle have one meaning, while looking at it from another view can give it an entirely different one.
We still have no idea how Echochrome will play out, but now we can at least understand what we saw.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000