The Wii has been relatively unscathed by satire, which given its success is quite surprising. Maybe there is ultimate fear of the Nintendo Defense Force and anyone who speaks out is afraid of waking up with a lombax head in their bed. Jeromy Adams has now completed the circle of mockery starting with the PS3 on how to kill your brand, then the Xbox 360 and its red rings of fire.
Adams, who made the song with Dave Cothran, says the song is inspired by the "scores of gamers" who discover the Wii works better as a "bookend" than as a gaming platform. Hopefully the release of Metroid will signal a change in the Wii and it won't be considered the parched console of gimmicky waggle anymore. We hope.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19