The journey itself begins like everything else in Halo 3, in a lobby. From there you simply gather your team per usual, load up your campaign and proceed to kill Brutes with much greater efficiency than ever before. Your wacky antics can then be relived as the saved films feature will allow you to take both screenshots and video of your co-op exploits.
Check out Bungie's update for all the lore, challenges and suggestions regarding this new way to experience Halo.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One