Everyday Shooter is the indie wonder work of Jon Mak and is best described as the love child of Rez and Every Extend Extra: both of which were also musically inspired shooters by the Gooch. Where Everyday Shooter will be gracing the PlayStation Network, Mutant Storm Empire is a sequel to the XBLA launch title. The original was a fantastic, albeit, overlooked shooter and we're dying to get this sequel in our hands with its co-operative play and hugely expanded level design.
Neither of these shooters have a solid release date at the moment and while we expected to be playing Mutant Storm Empire soon, it's suspiciously missing from Microsoft's latest release list.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000