That, dear readers, is how Microsoft plans to finish this fight. Much like when they set out to promote Halo 2, Microsoft is positioning themselves to combat not the sales of video games, but the entertainment industry as a whole. With more than one million pre-orders of Halo 3 already in the wings, they plan to soar well above the success of Halo 2 utilizing multi-million dollar partnerships with Pontiac, Burger King and Pepsi, just to name a few.
If you're already feeling an overload of Halo, this is the point where you should bury yourself under the sand until the game is actually out. For the rest of us ... have any of you been to Burger King lately?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One