- MS Warriors are like Hamms, a dime a dozen. They're also like that 40oz of Old English in your fridge because it's probably better to leave it alone than to try and down it.
- Warlocks (any kind) are like NIGHT TRAIN, kicks your ass almost for free.
- Bear Druids are like Everclear, because you think you can take one but you regret it almost immediately.
- Holy Priests are like Andre Champaign [sic] since everyone's happier when you have one.
- Hunters are like Old Crow because your grandpa (early WoW) liked it but nobody your age does.
P.S. Don't drink if you're underage, etc. You can still play along in the comments though.