Speaking at an Industry All Stars event (via Develop Magazine), producer Phil Wilson said that there is no sequel "Microsoft were a little late in stepping up to the plate to ask for Crackdown 2," he said, "and by then we had already started working on bigger, better things." Those bigger and better things are a cops-and-robbers themed MMO due out next year entitled All Points Bulletin (APB) and an undisclosed project for release in 2009.
APB will reportedly focus on customizable characters and vehicles; given the descriptors, we wonder how much of Crackdown's spirit (and re-used assets) will be the online game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One