Those wanting to pick up the successor to Sony Japan's delightful PSP original LocoRoco can do so for $6.99, a bit of a leap from the game's previously confirmed £1.99 price in the UK. In addition to the already mentioned rally racer, PSN users can also snag demos for EA's Tony Hawk competitor Skate, as well as THQ's Stuntman: Ignition and Sony's own forthcoming NBA 08.
And as if that isn't enough, it also looks like Sony has tossed up some wallpapers, videos, and trailers from such eagerly anticipated eye candy as GT5 Prologue, Devil May Cry 4, and Ratchet and Clank Future, making this a meaty update indeed.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25