Yesterday a new build of patch 2.3
went live on the PTRs, and while the blues don't seem to have updated the patch notes, World of Raids has the full scoop
on the changes. Here's what's new:
- 5 new PvP trinkets, available for 30k honor plus 40 AV marks from the honor vendors, or for 75 Badges of Justice from G'eras (man, that guy's item list is getting long).
- A new Priest talent in Discipline, called Focused Will (see screenshot). It sits right next to Power Infusion, and has no specific prerequisite.
- The Retribution Paladin season 3 arena set, Gladiator's Vindication, has had its spell damage stats replaced with physical damage stats.
- The Restoration Druid season 3 arena set, Gladiator's Refuge, has had its recently-added spirit reverted back to mp5.
- "The new pvp daily quest now rewards 11g99s and
4192 honor (up from about 2000) Edit: this was a typo, apparently on Blizzard's part. The actual reward is 400 honor, but it no longer rewards marks of honor."
- Zul'Aman's starting event "improved"
- It is no longer possible to have both a PvP title and a PvE title at the same time.
- The fish-tracking manual has been found (fished up), as well as an item that starts a (currently bugged) fishing quest.
- Many ZA weapons and armor pieces have been recolored.
For more details on all of this, bounce on over to World of Raids
. What do you guys think of Focused Will? It looks a little weak to me for being that deep in the tree (not to mention its name is distractingly similar to Force of Will). Obviously a PvP talent. Arena fiends, will you be taking it?