If you haven't been keeping up with Free Radical's Haze
, a few weeks ago we talked about their weaponry
and today we're going to talk about the vehicles
you'll run across. We'll start with the Mantel vehicles.
- Boxcart - lightweight buggy of sorts.
- BigBoy - a transport truck with a big ol' rail gun.
- Mrs. Mantel - a ship that drops soldiers off with really impressive speed.
And the Promised Hand vehicles:
- Macho (Stag) - a hodgepodge vehicle built for jungle missions
- Mula (Mule) - a very light buggy.
- Palo Hueco - a helicopter with crappy armor, apparently.
- Diente de la Serpiente - think about it. A really slow vehicle with a nuclear missile attached. Sounds like a winner!
All of these vehicles will make an appearance in the single player campaign as well as four player co-op and multiplayer. It seems there's more vehicle action than previously expected. Let's hope they keep the battlefield balanced!