It's a fact: most of life's problems can be solved by blending (or, was that bending?). Either way, Tom Dickson of "Will it Blend" fame has apparently been playing Halo 3 with his grandchildren, and getting his ass skillfully handed to him. His solution? Take their copy of Halo 3 and blend it. Gee, you're a helluva guy, Tom.
Of course this video raises some obvious questions. Why wouldn't you just blend the case too? Wouldn't it be cooler to blend the Collector's or Legendary Editions? And, perhaps most importantly, why is Tom playing an M-rated game with his 4 and 5-year old grandchildren? That knock on the door, Tom? It's everybody's favorite attorney.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03