The patch will keep the "Grab Bag" achievement (and its parallel PS3 "accomplishment") intact, but remove the requirement that players must kill a team-member to acquire it. Once patched, the achievement will only require players to kill at least one creature, one enemy, and themselves in order to unlock.
Since the achievement only affects online play, the patch will probably have to be downloaded before any players can engage in multiplayer mayhem. We're happy Propaganda Games decided to release this patch sooner rather than later, though here's hoping eager griefers who heard about the sadistic achievement will also hear about its removal. Otherwise, there or not, the achievement may turn Turok into a TK nightmare.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360