Speaking to VideoGamer.com, director David Sirlin said that it was "difficult to store so many 1080p graphics in such a small download size." According to Sirlin, the 150MB limit "also makes it difficult or impossible to include all the original game's music AND [an] all remixed set of music."
Xbox-owning fighting fans shouldn't lose hope, though -- Sirlin says his team is "still doing our best to fit within the limit we've been given." Still, we have to wonder why they should have to go through the aggravation at all. To satisfy the three hardcore fighting fans that own a 360 but not a hard drive? Don't punish the many for the questionable purchasing decisions of the few, Microsoft.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03