"Games where we led development on the PS3 platform, like Burnout, which is doing very well on the market today, we had no issue at all," said EA CEO John Riccitiello in a conference call. By starting with PS3, not only did Sony's version run well -- but the Xbox 360 port also ran quite smoothly. Unfortunately, not all games have started their development on PS3.
"But in circumstances where we either led with the Xbox 360 or ran parallel production, for the most part, we're still experiencing some delay on the PS3. It's a little bit more of a challenging development environment for us." What's the solution, we say? Well, start your games on PS3, EA. It paid off on Burnout Paradise, and we're certain it'll pay off again.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25