The rumor doesn't state which studio would be working on the Dead Rising followup, although it does suggest that the developer is based in Los Angeles -- ruling out our guess of Texas-based Gearbox Studios, who only recently announced a "really big" project in pre-production.
Of course, they wouldn't call it a rumor if it were necessarily true. We'd like to see Capcom remain involved with the Dead Rising franchise, but if it does in fact pass on to a western studio we can only hope it falls into the right hands.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One