We know already that the European and Japanese versions of Suda51's No More Heroes are a tad less bloody than their American counterpart. But exactly how much blood are they missing out on?
As the above comparison video shows, there's certainly a lot of blood in the American version that's absent from the others, but whether you'll actually miss it depends on your preference for riotously excess gore. We already know that Suda51 believed the American version simply needed more blood than the others; whether the game is actually better with fountains of ruby will ultimately depend on personal taste (or, apparently, your country of residence).
[Via Wii Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19