First, we have a duo of spells referencing Anveena:
- Sacrifice of Anveena - Anveena sacrifices herself, causing Kil'jaeden to take $s1% increased Holy damage.
- Anveena's Prison - A field of Arcane power traps Anveena.
Next up we have a few that point to the oh-so-pretty Kalecgos:
- Power of the Blue Flight - Empowers a humanoid with the essence of the Blue Flight.
- Vengeance of the Blue Flight - The power of the Blue Flight courses through you.
- Shield of the Blue - Extends a powerful shield around the caster that reduces all damage taken by friendly targets within $a1 yards by $s1%, but drains $s2% of the caster's health per second. Lasts $d.
We have a potential new weapon enchantment also: Deathfrost. The description for this enchant is, "Permanently enchant a weapon so your damaging spells and melee hits occasionally inflict an additional 150 Frost damage and reduce the target's melee, ranged, and casting speed by 15% for 4 sec." Interesting for sure, but it doesn't seem like it has much real viability unless the proc rate is very high, and bosses will most likely be immune to this effect. Something to keep an eye on!
A new form of weapon oil with a stacking buff is also on the horizon, and there is mention of a Holyform. Don't get too excited, my fellow priests. There's a good chance this is a spell connected to a boss somewhere, and not necessarily for us. My personal favorite theory is Deathfrost and Holyform are for Wrath of the Lich King and were plugged into the game files early. We'll just have to see!