Lots of great patch 2.4 and Sunwell news on Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider this week. The biggest MMO out there is about to get a little bigger, with a brand new patch that will include a new raid instance and lots of new quests and things for players to kill (like this Dark Naaru above). Here's what we posted about last week on WoW Insider.
- The companion cube cannot remain through the testing
More proof that Blizzard employees are playing Portal rather than working on the next expansion.
- Mobile WoW officially being considered
Playing WoW on your cell phone? You will... but probably not in the way you think.
- Getting what you paid for: should the endgame be accessible to casuals?
Shouldn't everybody get a chance to play in the deep end of the pool?
- Magister's Terrace walkthrough
A WoW Insider exclusive: we take you through the new 5man instance in patch 2.4.
- Hail to the (Lich) King, baby
Who's the king of MMOs? Gimme some sugar, baby.
- Blood Pact: Warlocks buffed in 2.4
Life will be even better for the demonic class after the new patch releases.
- Forum Post of the Day: These are the people in your raid
From the Dead Mage to the Prima Donna, a few familiar faces from your raiding experience.
- The Light and How to Swing It: Four things for 2.4
Our weekly Paladin column (we've got one for all the classes) examines the big lore moves in the new patch.
- Breakfast Topic: Hacked!
Our daily discussion topic covers the worst experience in WoW: logging in to find your character taken over.
- Scattered Shots: Your first levels as a new Hunter
Starting out, hunter-style.