What he will say is that those who've been clamoring for new content may already have a good idea of what's on the way. "It's a lot of community feedback, they want bigger maps, more buildings, more close quarters fighting. It's going to be really evident that it's stuff that they asked for," Bowling said. "People in the community should have a good idea of what to expect."
The maps are now in the playtesting phase, so hopefully even us non-forum goers will know what Infinity Ward has cooking soon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360