One of our favorite things about Rainbow Six: Vegas was the multitude of weapons a player could choose from while outfitting their digital soldier. With varying levels of kickback, damage, ammo capacity, and accuracy, each weapon felt like a unique character, and diehard followings sprung up behind many of the game's realistic firearms.
The above trailer shows a few new "characters" we'll be introduced to in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2; like Mr. Shoots Through Walls, SMG Jr., and a sniper rifle that's bigger than the Juno I satellite launcher. We'll get to meet the whole gang (as will a number of unlucky terrorists) when the game lands in our anticipatory hands come mid-March.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360