If you're a bit confused, don't worry. The two titles were mixed up in the original Famitsu report, but a representative from Hudson has set the record straight. The WiiWare Bomberman is the classic throwback, while the retail Wii Bomberman will feature 8-player online multiplayer, with new items and Mii support.
This appears to be a different retail title than the minigame-centric Bomberman Land, meaning that Hudson's "big plans" for Bomberman were apparently viciously milking the franchise for all it's worth.
[Via Wii Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19