What can we glean from this footage? The protagonist Chris Redfield is still seen in the same setting as the last (somewhat controversial) trailer, walking amongst irritable villagers who are still hard to distinguish from the series' trademark zombies. Redfield also has ridiculously huge muscles, making us wonder if we'll get to do a bit more wrassling this time around (probably not, though).
Check out the brief, off-screen footage after the break.
Update: Turns out that Capcom had officially confirmed that the buff protagonist is in fact Chris Redfield, and not merely a Chris Redfield impersonator. Appropriate change made above. Thanks to everyone for the heads up.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360