Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pacter states that after attending a recent Nintendo event that he now believes in the sales power of Wii Fit. He thinks Nintendo's fun for the fatties system could "cause a new boom in demand for the Wii." Adding that Nintendo's marketing campaign will aim directly at casual players and make the already scarce system even more difficult to find.
Pachter retains a "Buy" rating for Nintendo's stock and maintains the company's profit guidance is conservative. He believes Nintendo's momentum isn't stopping anytime soon. Wii Fit is available in North America beginning May 19 for $90.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19