Patch 2.4.2 offers up several different changes to the game, including:
- A major revamp of the way players are rewarded Arena points.
- Being polymorphed by an NPC no longer causes player characters to heal, a potentially major change.
- A new tameable pet for Hunters.
- Tweaks to the Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Engineering, and Leatherworking professions.
- The bosses Vexallus and Kael'thas are no longer immune to taunt on Normal difficulty in the Magisters' terrace encounter.
- A series of minor tweaks to the abilities of almost every class.