In a side note, the referring article mentions that Turbine is expected to announce its future plans in a couple of weeks, and that speculation around what they'll say is based on their job listings, which mention "Experience with UI development on a console platform, e.g. Xbox 360, PS3 or similar", among others. This, of course, is not a smoking gun by any stretch, but as fodder for excited mutterings, it's not bad.
Anderson says the first game to come from PHS will arrive in the Fall.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360