This stage is best described by its name -- "The Web." Like a giant spider web, it's easy to get stuck in one of the stage's many compartments. The dropping boxes and thin stage pieces allow you to escape though, so it's never too frustrating. The large number of compartments also make this stage very maze-like.
1. Download the file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080422_2249.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080422_2249.bin
3. Put the SD card with the file on it in your Wii and start up Brawl
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "The Web")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
We'd very much like to see some of your contributions and suggestions, so send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org
. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more
ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites (and your own creations)!
A theme we'd like to do soon is DS-inspired stages
. You can send us any stages you've seen or made for future use, but if you'd like to participate in our upcoming theme week, make sure to send stages inspired by DS games or the handheld itself!
Also, if you're interested in seeing last week's Brawl Stage of the Week, then click here