- I'll be working with Wii Fit out about 20 game-minutes a day, 7 days a week.
- My program will consist of five minutes each of routines and games from the four fitness categories: strength training, aerobics, yoga, and balance games.
- As a control, I won't be dramatically changing up my eating habits. I'm already a reasonably healthy eater, so any physical changes will be more easily attributable to the Wii Fit regimen.
- I have about a week of travel scheduled this month, so for whatever days I miss on Wii Fit I'll be extending the trial.
- I'll chart my changes in weight, BMI, coordination, etc. and thoughts on the experience in a weekly update for the next five weeks.
Weight: 174.5 pounds
BMI according to Wii Fit: 23.65 (upper cusp of normal)
Wii Fit "Body age": 36
Wii Fit goal (you have to set a goal for yourself)
Target weight: 169.5 pounds
Target BMI: 22.96
Target date: 6/12
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19