Japan, how we love you. And you love us back simply by existing. Mecca for gamers, the country has more video games than Halle Berry has bad post-Oscar career choices. Every gaming nerd on the planet would love to live there.
So, what Wii games do the Japanese public enjoy most? Well, it's not that surprising this list of the six top-selling Wii titles in Japan. But, we know how much you all love this kind of data, so without further delay, let's get to the numbers!
The Wii's six top-selling games in Japan are:
- Wii Sports - 2,979,275 units sold total
- Wii Play - 2,368,967 units sold total
- Wii Fit - 2,038,730 units sold total
- Smash Bros. Brawl - 1,620,119 units sold total
- Mario Party 8 - 1,254,542 units sold total
- Mario Kart Wii - 1,227,169 units sold total