Digging through the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu, they discovered that the game – now officially slated for August 28 in Japan – will allow players (or, um ... viewers?) to switch between first-person, overhead, and animal-eye-views of the gorgeous African plains. What's more, players will be able to travel on foot or behind the wheel of off-road vehicles while snapping photos.
The prettiness that is Afrika will hopefully hit the US this year, be it as a boxed or PSN release. We expect to hear more on Sony's plans for this unique title at next month's E3 expo.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25