In Rome, the Colosseum is also known as an architectural masterpiece. Building a stage upon such ideals has a lot to live up to, but luckily, this one delivers. So, click on past the break if you want to download or find out more about this level.
We found this stage over at IGN, and we couldn't help but fall in love with it. Other brawlers clearly feel the same way -- after being available for only a week, "The Colosseum 3" has over 800 downloads.
This is actually Ryan's third Colosseum attempt, since the first two had some flaws he wanted to fix. As a result, his final project is both great in design and incredibly fun to play on. The circular/oval shape of it is this stage's most distinguishable feature, as not many Brawl stages are round in nature. Other things worth noting about "The Colosseum 3" are its symmetry, platform placement, and use of Roman-looking stage pieces.
1. Download this file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080515_0233.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080515_0233.bin
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "The Colosseum 3")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
Brawl stages you've made or seen? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites!
You've just read our Stage of the Week feature, in which we showcase some of our favorite user-created Smash Bros. Brawl stages. If you're interested in seeing previous Stage of the Weeks, just click here and browse through!