It's heating up outside, but the World of Warcraft is growing ever colder, as we get closer and closer to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. And as usual, Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider is covering every temperature drop that goes down -- from interviews with world-first guilds to the latest rumors and updates on what we'll find in Northrend, WoW Insider is there. Here's our most popular posts from the last week in WoW.
- WoW Insider interviews SK Gaming about downing Kil'jaeden, the Sunwell, and why to stack +haste
The world first guild to down the last boss of the endgame talks with us about high-end raiding.
- Blizzard changes the description of the Death Knight trees
Blizz clarifies (or makes more vague, depending on how you look at it) what the Death Knights will do in the expansion.
- No pure +damage gear in Wrath, claims Kalgan
A fundamental change to the way caster gear improves spell damage and healing stats.
- The Brewfest Kodo and what it may mean for Wrath's release date
An October holiday mount is hidden in the expansion's files, which means we may see a release before then.
- Ten Druids go on nom spree in Kara
Half of Karazhan is brought down by ten Druids all on their own.
- Guildwatch: Open your face jellyfish
A wacky drama queen in our weekly look at guild drama spawns a new catchphrase.
- Illusionary Tactics: Orb of Deception
Our new weekly column examines items and spells that can change your appearance.
- Know Your Lore: The Scarlet Crusade
KYL examines the enemy faction that's probably been killed the most in-game (well, except for the Alliance).
- Tank Talk: Do you feel lucky, punk?
Our new column for raiding tanks covers everything from armor to threat control.
- The Art of War(craft): DotA-style battleground in WotLK?
Think you've seen the last of Defense of the Ancients (a.k.a. "Dhota")? Think again.