- MiPhone has negotiated a roaming agreement with a GSM carrier in Jamaica. Doesn't seem like there would be any way to profit from this arrangement, though, since iPhone customers would be roaming 100 percent of the time.
- They didn't get the memo that "WCDMA" doesn't mean "CDMA". Just imagine the blushing execs!
- Unlocked iPhone 3Gs will simply be offered through MiPhone stores for use on other networks.
- There's a mysterious CDMA version of the iPhone waiting in the wings. Doubtful. Very, very doubtful.
- CDMA support secretly lurks inside each and every iPhone 3G. Again, doubtful.
Update: It seems that MiPhone might be branding its GSM 850 network as Claro, which would match up with branding corporate parent America Movil uses throughout much of Latin America. Where this leaves MiPhone's CDMA network is unclear, but needless to say, we don't think there's a CDMA iPhone in the cards. Thanks, everyone!