Fanswag returns this week with something pretty unique. In honor of Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath, EA hooked us up with three prize packs, each including a talking Kane bobblehead. That's right, you could have C&C's perennial villain sitting on your desk, being all evil and bouncing like a school girl. We've got three of 'em along with some additional swag for three prize packs total. If you'd like to get your hands on a bobblin' Kane, simply do the following.
- The game is called Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath. Leave a comment on this post telling us what Kane is so angry about.
- Only one comment per person will be accepted. Posters of multiple comments will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 6:00PM Eastern time today, June 23, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Later today, we'll pick 3 winners via a random drawing
- Three winners will each receive a Kane bobblehead and two randomly chosen pieces of Kane's Wrath merchandise (hat, keychain, mug, etc)
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here.